If Eurovision countries were pupils at school
- UK: That student that was "going places" but now no longer cares
- Slovenia: That student that always does its assignments near the deadline
- Greece: That student who manages to complete every assignment even if his internet isn't working
- Portugal: That student who tries really hard but never does anything right
- Bloc countries: Those students that help and copy off each other constantly
- Azerbaijan: Does good in school but gets accused of cheating by jealous students
- Morocco: An exchange student who only stayed for a week
- Turkey: The one who walks out of group projects because they don't get their way.
- Italy: The student who misses class a lot and barely studies but still manages to do well anyway.
- Spain: That student that shows up once a month and you have no idea how they're still in school.
- Moldova: The over the top theatre student.
- Malta: The loner who nobody really talks to.
- The Nordics: The popular girl clique.
- Estonia: The girl who's trying really hard to join the popular girl clique.
- Latvia: That student that doesn't talk much but when they do it's really weird.
- Belarus: the ESL student.
- Australia: A student from another school that wants to move here but lives too far away, but still visits occasionally anyway
Reblog if you’re in the Eurovision fandom and I’ll follow you
I need more Eurovision on my dashboard so please reblog this.
I will follow